1. Stated prices are per person.
2. If for any reason we are unable to operate one of our walks (prior to departure) we will refund all fees paid (to clients that have a confirmed booking) and our liability will ceases thereafter. Character London Walks are under no obligation to provide any other compensation and will have no liability for consequential loss.
3. You may cancel a tour up to 24 hours before departure time and receive a full refund, less a small withdrawal fee of £3 per person for scheduled walks. This may be done by only by email or phone. We do not accept cancellations or rescheduling less than 24 hours before the walk starts.
4. Only the person(s) booked may attend the Photography Walk, you cannot bring non-participating companions even without a camera. If you have special needs that require a helper then please contact us beforehand to arrange this.
5. Photography Walk participants must bring their own film or digital camera to use and ensure that your camera is in proper working condition. Please ensure your camera battery is fully charged and that you carry a spare battery and memory card.
6. Refreshments and meals are not included in the price of any Character London Walks.
7. Admission to any attractions is not included unless specifically stated on any Character London Walk.
8. During our Walks especially on the photography tours the tour leaders may take individual and group shots of attendees. We may publish these photos on our websites and/or social media sites to show what our walks are like. If you wish the photo removed please contact us in writing and we will do so.
9. You are responsible for your own insurance and the insurance of your equipment during the walks, please check your holiday insurance if necessary. Any injury or accident must be claimed against your insurance. Character London Walks does not accept liability for any injury or accident happening during a tour.
10. Payment of fees constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. In the case of a payment for more than one person, the person paying is responsible for informing their group of these terms and conditions and obtaining consent, before making payment.
11. We reserve the right to refuse any booking for any reason by making a full refund shortly after payment has been made.
12. These terms are understood to apply under the law of England and Wales.